gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
1565 Posts in 517 Topics by 752 Members - Latest Member: zaikunzhang September 25, 2021, 04:42:45 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Search | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Absoft User Forum  |  Support  |  Windows  |  64-bit MRWE problem: grey rectangle instead of active window
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 64-bit MRWE problem: grey rectangle instead of active window  (Read 239 times)

Mike Linacre

Hi folks:

Have now converted my 32-bit FORTRAN to 64-bit. Operationally, everything is now exactly the same. Even the run times are the same (I expected 64 bit to be faster). But there is one annoying difference in MRWE action. When the 32-bit MRWE window becomes active (after being hidden behind other windows), it is always populated and ready to go. This is usually the situation with the 64-bit MRWE window, but sometimes

the text window displays as an unpopulated grey rectangle. The menubar is OK. Obvious actions would not make the text window display, so I have added a routine to mrwe_textproc so that, when the user clicks on the grey rectangle,
       case (WM_LBUTTONDOWN)
           result = InvalidateRect (WndH, int(0,8), TRUE) 
           result = UpdateWindow (WndH)

this redraws the text window and it now functions correctly.

Is there any efficient way to modify 64-bit MRWE so that the text window always displays correctly?

Absoft User Forum  |  Support  |  Windows  |  64-bit MRWE problem: grey rectangle instead of active window

gfxgfx
gfx gfx