gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
1617 Posts in 535 Topics by 779 Members - Latest Member: rhoronjeff@comcast.net November 27, 2022, 09:32:42 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Search | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Absoft User Forum  |  Support  |  General  |  THIS FORUM..... SPECIAL FEATURES
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: THIS FORUM..... SPECIAL FEATURES  (Read 3571 times)

Mark Coxhead

THIS FORUM..... SPECIAL FEATURES
« on: October 26, 2011, 03:47:12 AM »
Hello Absoft,

As you know I am no great fan of the colour scheme for this web-site (reverse black video etc.).   However the one saving grace was that there was the facility to introduce special features such as put text in highlight, italics or underline (or indeed all three) and include examples of code in boxes or in quotes etc…….

However I noticed just now that the ability to do this seems to have disappeared.    I appreciate all the buttons did was insert the appropriate HTML code around the text.       

If these are an option I cannot see it, and so the question is could this facility be reinstated please?

Thank you.

Amy H

• Administrator
Re: THIS FORUM..... SPECIAL FEATURES
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2011, 09:28:11 AM »
Hi Mark,

Unfortunately, due to the complaints regarding the spam posts that weren't always able to be removed quickly enough to keep users happy, we were forced to switch to a  more restrictive implementation of the forum. In doing so, we lost some of the features that were in place before. These features will likely be reinstated at some point, but are currently unavailable.

Posts may not be as decorative with this implementation, but it doesn't stop anyone from being able to ask and answer questions regarding Absoft Pro Fortran, associated libraries and 3rd party software or Fortran programming in general.

« Last Edit: October 27, 2011, 11:55:15 AM by Amy H »

Absoft User Forum  |  Support  |  General  |  THIS FORUM..... SPECIAL FEATURES

gfxgfx
gfx gfx