gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
1565 Posts in 517 Topics by 752 Members - Latest Member: zaikunzhang September 25, 2021, 05:05:29 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Search | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Absoft User Forum  |  Support  |  Windows  |  MULTIPLE DOCUMENT INTERFACE - ORDER OF SCREENS USING MDITILE_VERTICAL
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: MULTIPLE DOCUMENT INTERFACE - ORDER OF SCREENS USING MDITILE_VERTICAL  (Read 4368 times)

Frances Rose Bauckham

MULTIPLE DOCUMENT INTERFACE - ORDER OF SCREENS USING MDITILE-VERTICAL

A question I suspect more about professional Windows Programming technique and not specifically Absoft:

One application of mine I have programmed to use two windows.  The main window is to display the main data, and the new window to display the secondary/ancillary data containing standing data and formula.

Using the OPEN statement in the application code it is possible to specifcy the location and co-ordinates of the new window.

However, better still I have managed, upon OPEN to display two semi-full screens in vertical format side-by-side by adding the statement

i = SendMessage(hwndClient, WM_MDITILE,MDITILE_VERTICAL,0)

after 

hwndChildWindow = SendMessage(hwndClient, WM_MDICREATE, 0,
+                                              LOC(mdicreate))

in the subroutine mrwe_createwindow in mrwe.f.

This works fine, however most annoyingly the second screen always appears on the left.  What I am wondering if there is any mechanism by which the secondary screen can be forced to appear always on the right hand side please?

Hope this makes sense.

Thank you.

Absoft User Forum  |  Support  |  Windows  |  MULTIPLE DOCUMENT INTERFACE - ORDER OF SCREENS USING MDITILE_VERTICAL

gfxgfx
gfx gfx