gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
1566 Posts in 517 Topics by 752 Members - Latest Member: zaikunzhang October 28, 2021, 12:23:07 AM
gfx* Home | Help | Search | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Absoft User Forum  |  Support  |  Macintosh  |  Has anybody successfully used the Mark 22 NAG Fortran Library?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Has anybody successfully used the Mark 22 NAG Fortran Library?  (Read 4130 times)

fair

Has anybody successfully used the Mark 22 NAG Fortran Library?  I have a Mac OS 10.6 laptop.  I use the NAG library for some programs but I can't seem to get Absoft ProFortran 11.1 to compile and link with it...  :(

mecej4

Re: Has anybody successfully used the Mark 22 NAG Fortran Library?
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2011, 11:53:08 AM »
It is certainly possible to get the NAG libraries to work with Absoft Fortran, but the details depend on which OS, compiler and NAG library versions one uses; in particular, the name decoration has a number of variations.

If you report the problems that you had more specifically than "but I can't seem to get Absoft ProFortran 11.1 to compile and link with it", some help might become available. What did you try and what were the error messages received?

Absoft User Forum  |  Support  |  Macintosh  |  Has anybody successfully used the Mark 22 NAG Fortran Library?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx