gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
1566 Posts in 517 Topics by 752 Members - Latest Member: zaikunzhang October 28, 2021, 02:00:07 AM
gfx* Home | Help | Search | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Absoft User Forum  |  Support  |  Macintosh  |  Calling interested developers
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Calling interested developers  (Read 2345 times)

BoydEdwards

Calling interested developers
« on: February 05, 2012, 10:19:22 PM »
In November 2004, using Absoft Fortran, I developed a Carbon application for Macintosh called Ultimaze 2.0 that is available at edwardssoftware.com.  I've not upgraded the code since then, and I'm told that Ultimaze 2.0 does not run on Apple Lion.  I recently bought Absoft Fortran 11.1 to upgrade the code, but discovered that the make file structure has changed considerably since 2004.  Ultimaze 2.0 was compiled, I believe, under the Macintosh Programmer's Workshop.  Seven years of Mac development have followed, including the development of Xcode.  I would welcome help in updating the make file, and would be willing to negotiate an agreement with an interested developer to make this happen.  I welcome interested developers to contact me to discuss this.  The make file that I used back in 2004 is attached. 

Mike Linacre

Re: Calling interested developers
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2012, 10:32:47 PM »
Boyd, thank you for your invitation.

It looks to me that the ABSOFT IDE will do all this for you. No need to construct a custom make file ....

I had the same situation upgrading from Absoft 6. It was awkward for about a day, and then much, much easier!

Absoft User Forum  |  Support  |  Macintosh  |  Calling interested developers

gfxgfx
gfx gfx