gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
1562 Posts in 515 Topics by 750 Members - Latest Member: rickl July 24, 2021, 09:53:38 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Search | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Absoft User Forum  |  Support  |  Macintosh  |  Fx3 debugger lost communication with backend
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Fx3 debugger lost communication with backend  (Read 1856 times)

frankspear

Fx3 debugger lost communication with backend
« on: April 25, 2018, 03:30:09 PM »
I just upgraded OSX from v10.11.4 to v10.13.4 (High Sierra). When I run Fx3 I get the message "Lost communication with Fx3 debugger backend". I'm running Pro Fortran 15.0.4 and Absoft tools IDE 2.2. The Fx3 version is 1.3.7.
I've compiled the program with both 32 and 64 bit code. I suspect this has something to do with the OS upgrade. Does anyone know of a fix?

forumadmin

• Administrator
Re: Fx3 debugger lost communication with backend
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2018, 09:27:25 AM »
There are patches available for the Fx3 Debugger to address issues with OS X Sierra (10,12) and OS X High Sierra (10,13).

If you contact Absoft Support at the standard email address or through the form on the Absoft website, they can provide you with the correct download link. Be sure to include the Absoft version you using in your request. You can determine the full service pack version for your compiler by examining the file named absoft_release in your /Applications/AbsoftXX.X folder or by using the About AbsoftTools... command. Support will need to know the Absoft Pro Fortran version not the version of AbsoftTools.

Absoft User Forum  |  Support  |  Macintosh  |  Fx3 debugger lost communication with backend

gfxgfx
gfx gfx