gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
1617 Posts in 535 Topics by 779 Members - Latest Member: rhoronjeff@comcast.net November 27, 2022, 07:50:28 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Search | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Absoft User Forum  |  Support  |  General  |  Cannot run an already used f90 project on Absoft Fortran 11(Lots of errors)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Cannot run an already used f90 project on Absoft Fortran 11(Lots of errors)  (Read 6833 times)

theodosis

Hello everyone i am a newbie in both the forum and using fortran. I am trying to run a project(already created and used by an economic analyst) using 2 files main.f90 and datagen.f90 when i put them both in a project i get lots of errors like

''Numerical_Libraries'' is specified as the module name on a use statement, but the compiler cannot find it
''Linear_Operators'' is specified as the module name on a use statement, but the compiler cannot find it
Unexpected syntax ''object-name'' was expected but found ''EOS''
Unexpected syntax:''EOS'' was expected but found '',''
The type-declaration statement is out of order
The COMMON statement is out of order
The PARAMETER attribute is specified, therefore an intialization expression must be specified for ''NW''

and much more about 10 times each error.

If anyone can help . I can send you both the f90 files and the data . Thank you very much
« Last Edit: January 18, 2010, 02:05:22 PM by theodosis »

forumadmin

• Administrator
You're missing the module files that the program needs and that is likely causing the error messages to cascade. You should contact the program author to determine if the modules are part of his source code or part of a 3d party library.

The module names are in the IMSL libraries which the author will not be able to give you since they are licensed strictly to the end user who purchased it.

Mike Linacre

Theodosis, EOS means "end of statement". There is something extra or missing at the end of the statement.

theodosis

Thanks i'll see what  can do. i would be greatful for any further help.

Mike Linacre

Theodosis,  please obtain the IMSL libraries from http://www.absoft.com/Absoft_IMSL.htm

theodosis

What about Linear operators? Is this included?

Mike Linacre

Theodosis, please see http://www.absoft.com/Support/Documentation/FortranFCv5.pdf for a list of IMSL functions.

Absoft User Forum  |  Support  |  General  |  Cannot run an already used f90 project on Absoft Fortran 11(Lots of errors)

gfxgfx
gfx gfx