gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
1519 Posts in 504 Topics by 735 Members - Latest Member: Rosy December 02, 2020, 06:48:35 AM
gfx* Home | Help | Search | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Absoft User Forum  |  Support  |  General  |  problem with compiling
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: problem with compiling  (Read 4746 times)

babak

problem with compiling
« on: May 31, 2011, 08:06:47 PM »
Hello all,

I ordered Academic license(s) for Absoft's Absoft Pro Fortran 11.1 x86-32 Windows and now I want to compile a Fortran 77 source code. The whole thing that I do is just making a new project using Developer Tools Interface, then add the files to the project and finally build the program. We already used Visual Fortran 6.0 to compile this program and could get the result without any difficulties. The output of the program is a file but after compiling the program with Absoft Pro Fortran 11.1 x86-32 Windows, there is nothing as the output. The thing is that when I build the program, there is an error which says:

f95 ".\Release\harmonic_synth_v02.obj" -o ".\har.exe" -IPA:debug=on -IPA:source_pu_order=on -stack:32768000 -m32 -O2
harmonic_synth_v02.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _etime_
.\har.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals
link failed.

Unfortunately I have no idea about the FORTRAN programming and it is the first time that I am using this software. I need the output of this source code. I have attached the source code to this post.

Just a side note about the source code:
This code uses an input file (EGM2008_to2190_TideFree) in the line 44 and the name of the output file is “output.grd3” in line 52. It also uses a subroutine in line 3926 by this command:
 include 'alf_sr_v121305'

I have also attached the aforementioned subroutine. You can also download the input file form this link:
http://earth-info.nga.mil/GandG/wgs84/gravitymod/egm2008/EGM2008_to2190_TideFree.gz

I would be very grateful if anyone can help me to fix this problem.
Thank you all in advance.

forumadmin

• Administrator
Re: problem with compiling
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2011, 08:40:54 AM »
Select "Project Options" from the "Project" menu. On the "General" tab check the "Unix Library" box. Information on the Unix compatibility library can be found in the Pro Fortran documenation folder.

babak

Re: problem with compiling
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2011, 01:12:28 PM »
Hi again,

Thank you very much. I can compile it now.

Absoft User Forum  |  Support  |  General  |  problem with compiling

gfxgfx
gfx gfx